No one is too young to learn the importance of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We know children learn best when they are having FUN in the process. Through creative programming and numerous special events, the children at MRBC have FUN learning about God's plan for their lives.
8:30 am Service: Children 4 years and up join their parents for Worship.
9:45 am Sunday School: Sunday school classes are offered for each grade (K-6). We are currently using LifeWay's Gospel Project curriculum, which ties the gospel into each lesson.
11:00 am Service: All children, including those in the PreK (3's & 4's) class, MUST be picked up from their Sunday School classes to walk to worship with their families. Children's Church is offered during this service for children who are ages 3 yrs old - 6 yrs old and not in first grade yet. After singing and Scripture reading, children wanting to attend Children's Church will be dismissed from the service. In Children's church, the children will enjoy Biblical teaching and activities designed just for them.
5:30 pm Sunday School (MD²): This is a time of games, large group lessons and small group discussion. Boys and girls (K-6) meet separately. Small groups are divided by age.
6:30 pm Discipleship: During the school year, we offer AWANA for children 3 years by September 1st through 6th grade. Children work on Scripture memorization, have a time of Bible study, and play fun games. Click here for more information
In the summer months, children participate in Wacky Wednesdays, which consists of Bible study, followed by wet and messy games on the lawn. The Wacky Wednesday Bible study is written to correlate with the adult Bible study that is also taught during that time. Your family won't want to miss this!
Special Events Offered During the Year:
- Parent's Night Out - We offer this once a month on a Friday evening from 6:30pm - 11:00pm. The cost is $20 per child and $10 per sibling after. Contact our preschool minister, Cyndi, at for registration information.
- Wild Week - A week long VBS like experience offered for children who have completed Pre-K through 6th grade.
- Preteen Extreme Weekend or Preteen Camp – Overnight summer camp experience for kids who have completed 3rd-6th grade.
- Fall Festival is an annual free family event on Oct. 31st.
- Preteen Fall Retreat- Offered for children in 3rd through 6th grade.
- Family Christmas Celebration - more information will be posted as the event approaches.
Keep updated with the MRBC Children's Ministry online!
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mrbcchildrens